PAUL MORRELL SECONDS PROGRAM
LIGHTLY DAMAGED MERCHANDISE FOR PURCHASE AT HEAVILY DISCOUNTED PRICES
|SECONDS ARE NOT:|
|SECONDS ARE NOT:|
PERFECT / LIKE NEW
SECONDS PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Paul Morrell created the Seconds Program as a way to offer our PM Partners the option to purchase garments that no longer meet our high rental standards but still have a wide-variety of uses. These lightly damaged items may include current and popular rental styles of coats, pants and vests at heavily discounted rates. Seconds items are most commonly used for try-ons and sizing, but may be useful for mannequins, costumes and stage use, as well.
SECONDS DAMAGES MAY INCLUDE:
- Minor picks or pulls on satin facings
- Holes up to the size of a pencil eraser
- Minor runs in fabric due to alterations
- Small, subtle stains that are not very noticeable
- General signs of use for any rental item
- Unseen damages to lining / hidden areas
- Some pilling from fabric abrasions
- Other minor misc. damages
- Seconds merchandise generally comes from active and popular rental styles. The more popular the style, the more seconds items are generally available in it.
- Check inventory of Seconds merchandise on PM Online, or contact Customer Service during normal business hours. Inventory by style is available by request.
- Save 5% when you order Seconds items on PM Online, anytime from anywhere.
- PM is not able to select specific damages on any specific seconds item(s).
- Seconds items may need to be pressed, hemmed or touched up upon arrival.
- ALL SALES FOR SECONDS ITEMS ARE FINAL. NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS.
HOW TO ORDER SECONDS ON PM ONLINE
EXAMPLES OF SECONDS DAMAGES
Below are examples of actual damages on Seconds items, to help give you an idea of the range and extent of damages you can expect from Seconds items. Again, Paul Morrell isn’t able to select specific damages for a specific order, and all Seconds sales are final.