Shipping Policy Highlights:
- Paul Morrell pays the shipping charges on Outbound and Return (Inbound) freight for orders that meet certain requirements. See the Shipping Costs section below for further information.
- Our minimum shipping charge for orders under $100, is $10.
- Drop Shipments are charged all shipping costs, plus a $6.00 fee per address, per week of use.
- PM pays shipping costs for corrections due to our error. You pay the shipping costs due to yours.
- Sale orders are always charged all shipping costs.
- All returns must be in transit back to PM on the Monday/Tuesday following use.
The number of days from Paul Morrell in Little Rock, AR via UPS Ground Shipping. If you’re not sure about your location, please contact Customer Service.
Shipping Costs for Outbound and Return (Inbound) Shipments:
A. Accounts in Transit Days 1, 2, & 3 (see map above) ordering more than $100 in rental merchandise by midnight Saturday before the week of use will receive FREE outbound and return shipping via UPS Ground Service. UPS Return Service Labels (RS label) will be provided with each shipment meeting these requirements. As a courtesy, accounts not meeting the $100 minimum will receive a pre-paid UPS RS label which will be billed to their account to expedite return shipping, unless requested otherwise. Late returns are costly, please review #4 below very carefully.
B. Accounts in Transit Days 4, 5 & 6 (see map above) ordering more than $100 in rental merchandise by midnight Wednesday before the week of use will receive FREE outbound and return shipping via UPS Ground Service for those orders. Outbound shipping costs for orders placed after midnight Wednesday, but by the Saturday of the week before use, will be charged to the account if they cannot be consolidated into an existing UPS Ground Shipment. The account will still receive free return shipping by UPS Return Service Label if the Wednesday $100 minimum was met. As a courtesy, accounts not meeting the $100 minimum will receive a pre-paid UPS RS label which will be billed to their account to expedite return shipping, unless requested otherwise. Late returns are costly, please review #4 below very carefully.
Additional Restrictions and Information:
- Early In Store Delivery: Orders meeting the time and dollar requirements for free shipping and requesting early delivery (in your store Monday or Tuesday) which requires a shipping method other than UPS Ground Service will have the outbound shipping charges billed to the account.
- Week of Use Orders: Orders placed during the week of use (Late Orders) are always shipped to and from our accounts at their expense. As a courtesy, a prepaid UPS RS Label will be provided and billed to your account in order to expedite return shipping, unless requested otherwise.
- 3 UPS Pickup Attempts (Call Tags): If you prefer a 3 UPS Pickup Attempts (Call Tag)* rather than a UPS RS Label,** there will be a fee of $10 per box charged to your account.
- Late Returns: Merchandise returns must be in transit back to PM on the Monday/Tuesday following use. All shipping charges for return shipments Not In Transit (as determined by UPS) to Paul Morrell by midnight on the Wednesday following use are the responsibility of the account. If the Paul Morrell issued UPS RS Label or UPS Call Tag is used after midnight Wednesday, the shipping charges will be placed on the account.
- International Orders: International accounts are responsible for all outbound and return shipping costs.
- Shipping Cost Adjustments: Paul Morrell reserves the right to adjust shipping charges in accordance with carrier Fuel Surcharges or Increases.
- Non-Rental Orders: Sale orders are not included in the above rental merchandise Shipping Policy.
- Transit Days: Please see the map above to determine how many days away from Paul Morrell your business is. For more help, please contact Customer Service.
- Drop Shipments: Drop Shipments are not eligible for free shipping outbound or inbound.
- Third Party Billing: Shipping discounts are not available for accounts using UPS third party billing.
- PM does not pay the Collect Fee or other charges related to COD shipments.
- Shipping carriers charge service fees in addition to shipping costs for Saturday Delivery and Early AM boxes.
- All local PM Truck deliveries for shipments of less than $100 will be charged a $10 delivery fee.
- All carrier COD fees, Saturday Delivery and Early AM fees are charged to the account.
- Requests for shipping cost refunds must be made within 15 days from the date of scheduled delivery.
- Service fees for unused or refused 3 UPS Pickup Attempts (Call Tags) cannot be credited.
- Cancellation requests for Call Tags must be made by Friday at 2pm the week before use.
- Unused RS Labels which were billed to you must be returned to the PM Shipping Manager for credit.
- Shipping charges for shipments delayed due to nature or natural disasters will not be credited.
- Return costs on refused boxes will be charged to your account unless there is a ‘due to service‘ failure.
- Freight carriers, not Paul Morrell, determine if the shipping cost will be calculated by the actual weight or dimensional weight. Dimensional weight is calculated by multiplying the length x width x height and dividing by 139.* Please pack return boxes with no bulging sides to avoid increased cost. *Per 2020 UPS Rate and Service Guide.