Paul Morrell is Your Wholesale Tuxedo Warehouse
Since 1975, we have been dedicated to helping businesses in the men’s formalwear industry build their business. When you’re successful, we’re successful. We help you grow with our resources, brand, and most importantly, our experience.
How Renting Benefits You
When you have Paul Morrell as your tuxedo and suit warehouse, you’ll find that turning a profit is easy. We pride ourselves on having a broad selection of wholesale men’s tuxedos and suits. We have more new styles and colors than nearly any other formalwear wholesaler in the industry.
3 Key Benefits:
- Low Prices. On average, Paul Morrell’s wholesale suit and tuxedo prices are $9 to $20 cheaper per unit for the exact same merchandise our competitor’s supply. Not only are our base prices are better, and we don’t have upcharges for basic upgrades like fitted microfiber or poly-cotton shirts, flat front or skinny pants, Plus, the Accidental Damage Waiver* is already included.
- Multiple Wholesale Tuxedo Rentals. When you rent tuxedos and suits with Paul Morrell for occasions like weddings, you can often save money — even when compared with our competitor’s best offers and discounts.
- Individual Item Wholesale Rental. Because we don’t have a minimum order size, you can order as few items as you want, so don’t feel bad about only renting a single tie or pocket square!
Whether you’re a
- FORMAL WEAR SPECIALIST
- BRIDAL SHOP
- MENSWEAR STORE
Or any other retail store that wants a new revenue stream, we will exceed your expectations for a wholesaler and make your transition to Paul Morrell a profitable and easy process.
How We Make Renting Easy and Profitable
- Extensive Selection. Our online catalog, MyTuxedoCatalog.com, has an extensive collection of tuxedos and suits and multiple accessory lines.
- Free Shipping Both Ways! If you give us enough time, most orders will receive free two-way shipping.
- 5% Savings on Entire Orders! When you order your suits and tuxedos online, your entire rental order will receive a 5% discount.
- Confirmation Notifications. When you place an order, you’ll receive an email notification to confirm the order, when it ships, and when your payment is processed.
- Dealer Listing on MyTuxedoCatelog.com. When you partner with Paul Morrell, you’ll be listed as a dealer on MyTuxedoCatalog.com, our catalog website with an average of over 60,000 monthly visitors.
*PM’s Free Shipping Both Ways program requires total of orders for the week to be over $100, and must be called in by the Saturday or Wednesday before the week of use, depending on location. For more information, please see our shipping policy.
**PM doesn’t charge an ADW (Accidental Damage Waiver) on orders that contain a coat.