We’re Your Warehouse, Not Your Competition
No matter what occasion your customers are shopping for, if they need formalwear, it has to be perfect. With Paul Morrell, you can give your customers exactly what they want so they can dress with confidence. Expect the largest selection of formalwear, the lowest prices, and the easiest process.
The Paul Morrell Difference:
- No Contract
- No Minimum Order Size
- Free Shipping Both Ways*
- Over 100 styles of tuxedos and suits, from basic inexpensive styles to premier formalwear lines.
- Experienced and Friendly customer service department.
- Save 5% on every order by using our online order entry system, PM Online, which is available 24/7/365.
- Automatic order confirmations by email to ensure your orders are correct.
- Email confirmations with your tracking information when your box ships and when your card is charged.
But what about the money?
Here are a few hypothetical situations to help you understand how renting tuxedos from Paul Morrell can add to your bottom line.
Situation 1: Individual Wholesale Tuxedo Rental
- Paul Morrell’s prices are on average $9 to $20 cheaper per unit for the exact same merchandise that our competitors are supplying. Not only are our prices lower but we don’t have upcharges for basic upgrades like microfiber shirts, flat front pants, or Accidental Damage Waivers.**
Situation 2: Multiple Wholesale Tuxedo Rentals – A Wedding Party
- Some of our competitors offer a free unit if you’re renting five or six tuxedos for a wedding party, but your account must be current and without a balance. However, our Every Order Low Pricing is usually a better deal. In many cases, you can add an additional $50-$100 to your bottom line for every wedding you book just by using Paul Morrell!
Situation 3: Individual Item Wholesale Rental
- What if you just need a vest, or a tie, or pocket square? Many of our competitors don’t allow single-item ordering, but Paul Morrell has no minimum order size. No matter what you need, you can order it with us.
With Paul Morrell’s competitive pricing and free shipping, your formalwear shop’s potential for profit is even higher!
*PM’s Free Shipping Both Ways program requires total of orders for the week to be over $100, and must be called in by the Saturday or Wednesday before the week of use, depending on location. For more information, please see our shipping policy.
**PM doesn’t charge an ADW (Accidental Damage Waiver) on orders that contain a coat.