04/27/21 – Updated COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
Effective May 1, 2021, Paul Morrell’s policy is changing regarding orders that are canceled after being shipped due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
If an order needs to be canceled after it has shipped from Paul Morrell due to COVID-19:
- PM will refund 50% of the merchandise total that was charged to the wholesale account.
- PM will also split the shipping cost 50/50 with the wholesale account, regardless of who was originally charged for the shipping. That means, if the wholesale account originally paid for shipping, PM will credit back half the shipping cost. If PM originally paid for shipping, we will charge half the shipping cost to the wholesale account, and PM will cover the rest.
- Paul Morrell reserves the right to request proof of cancellation due to COVID-19, as circumstances require.
To help avoid having to cancel orders after they’ve shipped, we encourage all of our PM Partners to cancel orders as early as possible once it becomes clear the order will not be needed for the date(s) it is reserved for.
Please contact Customer Service if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a safe and busy peak season!
– Paul Morrell Formalwear
It’s a new year and things are looking up! We’re prepared for a return to some form of wedding/prom season.
Our business hours are:
Monday to Friday: 10 a.m. — 5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. — 2 p.m.
We’re going to use our existing catalogs and price lists for 2021. If you need any more, please request them here:
- Request Marketing Tools – Catalog (Rental & Sale) / Brochures
- Request Supplies – Price Lists (Rental & Sale) / Swatch Books / Measuring Guide
PM has been here every day since Covid-19 started, and we’ll continue to be here as business returns. Remember, we’re your warehouse!
your friends at Paul Morrell
PM Partners, we are here for you.
As states across the country attempt to re-open, businesses and individuals are learning how to navigate a ‘New Normal.’ It’s a challenge, for sure. Less is certain, and it’s harder to plan for our businesses, employees and customers.
We’ve continued to hear encouraging stories and tips from our Partners about how they’ve adapted to changing business needs. Zoom consultations, special appointments, safety measures and customer service that goes way above-and-beyond is now normal. Many small business owners have been working from home, and some have decided not to go back to normal operations within a retail store. In most cases, flexibility, dependability and, of course, safety are the keys to success right now. If you’ve decided to work your appointments and pickups from home for a while, please drop us a note so we can update your shipping address.
We’re here and ready to fill your orders. We’re keeping our facility clean, our staff safe and staying busy as business continues to build back up. We remain hopeful and optimistic about the future of our industry, and we’re excited to plan, prepare and build it together.
What have you done in your store that has helped customers return and be satisfied? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-643-8345 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday to share your tips and successes with us so we can help other Partners across the country be successful, as well.
As always, stay safe, take care and let us know if there’s anything we can do to help. We’re getting through this together.
Your friends at Paul Morrell
While the COVID-19 pandemic continues to curtail nearly all aspects of the economy, there are some early signs that business conditions may be improving soon in some areas. There are also other reasons to stay hopeful.
While our typical springtime prom and wedding seasons aren’t taking place right now, a sizable number of these orders have been postponed, not canceled. Several PM Partners who have canceled wedding and prom season orders have stated they will be placing these orders again as soon as a postponement date is set. So, while the spring busy season is essentially not occurring this year, the stage is set for a stronger summer and fall season.
A pandemic is keeping us separated for now, but it won’t always. Once the threat has passed and the world comes together again, people will want to celebrate, and we’ll be here to help everyone do just that. Until then, Paul Morrell is still here and remains committed to helping our PM Partners through these difficult times however we can.
To keep our staff safe, we’re currently operating during reduced business hours and only with essential staff. We will continue to monitor and adjust our hours to accommodate any increase in volume.
Our current business hours are:
Monday through Friday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Feel free to contact us during those business hours with any questions, concerns, orders or other business needs. You can reach us at 800-643-8345 or email us at email@example.com. Remember also that PM Partners can place or cancel orders, manage accounts, check inventory and pay invoices at www.PaulMorrellOnline.com anytime, from anywhere. Initial setup is required.
We hope everyone is staying safe and able to make the most out of these difficult days. Even kept apart, we’re still getting through this together.
Your friends at Paul Morrell
We will be adjusting our hours of operation and operating with essential staff only. Beginning Monday, March 23 — and until further notice — our business hours will be:
Monday to Friday: 10 a.m. — 5 p.m.
We are encouraging accounts to utilize Email and PM Online as much as possible!
As communities begin to feel the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to share with you the steps Paul Morrell is taking to help our PM Partners navigate this unprecedented public health event. In addition to increasing safety measures locally to ensure a safe work environment for our employees, we’re also implementing a comprehensive cancelation policy* for orders affected by the virus.
Virus-Related Cancellation Policy:
- Cancelations BEFORE orders ship:
- PM will offer full credit of rental or sale** orders regardless of the event type.
- Cancelations AFTER orders ship:
- For orders canceled before 2 p.m. Friday before the week of use, PM will issue full credit for merchandise and freight.
- For orders canceled after 2 p.m. Friday before the week of use, PM will offer a full merchandise credit, but accounts will be responsible for all freight charges.
- For any cancelations not related to the COVID-19 outbreak, please see our cancelation policy in the 2020 Rental Price List and Policy Statement.
Last-minute orders and cancelations are frequently the most expensive. Anything we or our accounts can do to minimize last-minute changes whenever possible is beneficial to everyone involved.
What PM Partners can do to help:
- Should you need to cancel an order, please do so as early as possible.
- Should you need to change the dates on an order, please do so as early as possible.
- In addition to the measures Paul Morrell is taking, we encourage our PM Partners to review and develop in-store strategies specific to local markets and business needs. This may include implementing new policies regarding early booking, cancellations and non-refundable deposits for last-minute orders as well as a system for tagging clean and unused units before returning.
As a family owned and operated business, Paul Morrell understands the value of pulling together like a family does during difficult times, and we are committed to helping all our PM Partners shoulder these hardships to the fullest of our ability. Thank you for your continued support and cooperation.
Paul Morrell Formalwear
*Due to the rapidly changing nature of available information, this policy is subject to modification at any time.
**Returns of sale merchandise must also meet the requirements listed in our 2020 Price List and Policy Statement to receive full credit.