We will be adjusting our hours of operation and operating with essential staff only. Beginning Monday, March 23 — and until further notice — our business hours will be:
Monday to Friday: 10 a.m. — 5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m — 2 p.m.
We are encouraging accounts to utilize Email and PM Online as much as possible!
As communities begin to feel the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to share with you the steps Paul Morrell is taking to help our PM Partners navigate this unprecedented public health event. In addition to increasing safety measures locally to ensure a safe work environment for our employees, we’re also implementing a comprehensive cancelation policy* for orders affected by the virus.
Virus-Related Cancellation Policy:
- Cancelations BEFORE orders ship:
- PM will offer full credit of rental or sale** orders regardless of the event type.
- Cancelations AFTER orders ship:
- For orders canceled before 2 p.m. Friday before the week of use, PM will issue full credit for merchandise and freight.
- For orders canceled after 2 p.m. Friday before the week of use, PM will offer a full merchandise credit, but accounts will be responsible for all freight charges.
- For any cancelations not related to the COVID-19 outbreak, please see our cancelation policy in the 2020 Rental Price List and Policy Statement.
Last-minute orders and cancelations are frequently the most expensive. Anything we or our accounts can do to minimize last-minute changes whenever possible is beneficial to everyone involved.
What PM Partners can do to help:
- Should you need to cancel an order, please do so as early as possible.
- Should you need to change the dates on an order, please do so as early as possible.
- In addition to the measures Paul Morrell is taking, we encourage our PM Partners to review and develop in-store strategies specific to local markets and business needs. This may include implementing new policies regarding early booking, cancellations and non-refundable deposits for last-minute orders as well as a system for tagging clean and unused units before returning.
As a family owned and operated business, Paul Morrell understands the value of pulling together like a family does during difficult times, and we are committed to helping all our PM Partners shoulder these hardships to the fullest of our ability. Thank you for your continued support and cooperation.
Paul Morrell Formalwear
*Due to the rapidly changing nature of available information, this policy is subject to modification at any time.
**Returns of sale merchandise must also meet the requirements listed in our 2020 Price List and Policy Statement to receive full credit.